Challenge #4- The Environment

Challenge #4 is here! I can’t believe that it has been 4 weeks already! This week we were given loose instructions to blog about the environment.  Included was a link to this really cool website called XtraNormal.  You just type what you want said and done, and it makes a movie! Mine on the environment is included below.

Student Challenge #4

17 thoughts on “Challenge #4- The Environment

1. Congrats Abbey! Maybe you’ll become better pianist than Beethoven soon!

It’s good to hear you got all superior ribbons. That’s good!

Now I’m hungry at the thought of cake!

Bye Abbey(The 2nd Beethoven)
    The Famous Angel

2. Hey Abbey,
    you might not be as good as Beethoven right now, but you never know.

I hope you get cake because it seems like you really want some.

Last night, my family and I watched my wrestling matches on video and we had ice cream cake!

Bye Abbey, CBS
    The Famous Angel

3. Hi,

What a cool way to involve everyone, I like how you have added humor into a truly serious discussion about the environment, (as if the queen would want to be called by her first name).

Your tips were direct and short, easy for an old guy like me to remember and short enough for people your age to listen to without getting bored.

Keep up the good work!

4. Abbey,
    What a fantastic little movie. I will be showing this to my students tomorrow as I have said they can use Xtranormal for writing book reviews as well. This will be a great example to show them.

5. Abbey,
    Thanks to Miss W, on Twitter, I knew about this great website and could appreciate your movie. I’ll be showing it to my students tomorrow.
    Congratulations and happy challenge.
    stora Ines

6. I’m happy you got cake! Toffee cake is delicious!

Sorry I didn’t have time to comment sooner. You did a good job on your movie-I finally had enough time to watch it! It’s excellent and very interesting. It’s the best movie I’ve seen made by a student by using only a program liker Xtranormal.

Good job and keep it up.

Bye Abbey,
    Angel

P.S. I’ll try commenting back sooner from now on.

7. Pingback: Our environment | Challenge Yourself to Blog

8. Dear Abbey,

What a clever way to post about the environment! I just love your ideas and creativity. I’ll share it with my third graders here in California.

How long did it take you to make your movie? I’ve never used the program. Thanks for sharing!

Mrs. Yollis

9. Hey Abbey!

Glad you had fun during your Spring Break, but throwing up everywhere- not a pretty thought. My family and I didn’t do anything special. I’m still in Spring Break and it’s very boring.

Bye Abbey,
    Angel

10. Hi my name is Asharia and I am 12 years old living in Lawndale California. I think that those ideas are very good to help on the enviorment. If you visit my blog you will see that I have an earth day post too. Comment on my blog bye!!!

11. This is great! I now have a new way of making blogs with these kind of videos because of your unique blog. You must put in a lot of effort and hard work into your blogs.

12. Pingback: Moving time -Challenge 7 -March 2011 | Challenge Yourself to Blog