About

Name: Abbey

Age: 14 years old (8th Grade)

I live in: The United States

My Interests:

Reading: I love the suspense of mystery novels.  I also like Historical Fiction.

Chocolate: White, dark, milk, nutty, creamy, covering a strawberry, I’ll eat it all. I LOVE chocolate. (Plus if you have a chocolate covered strawberry, it’s good for you!) =)

Piano: I have been playing the piano for eight years. I recently won a gold medal at a state competition.  I am also a jazz piano player.  My middle school jazz band has played in Disney World and at the National Middle School Conference. This year we are going to play at the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame!

Math: Unlike most people, I love math. I love the perfect, you’re either right or wrong, way math is. Math is also challenging to figure out and learn.

My Personality: Most of my friends would describe me as weird and loud. I am quirky and I love to voice my opinions. I am also the world’s biggest nerd.

Favorite Movies: Madagascar, Pride and Prejudice, and The Adjustment Bureau

Favorite Music: Christian rock

Favorite Books: Mystery/ Historical Fiction

You have to dig a hole to China. Where do you start?: The polar opposite of China with a plastic spoon!

Do you sing in the shower: I sing along with music!

SuperStar name: Crystal Trace

How tall would you be if you never cut your fingernails?: If I wasn’t standing on my fingernails, I would still be 5′8.5″.

Righty or Lefty: Right-handed

48 thoughts on “About

1. Abbey,
    Thanks again for joining in the September challenge this year. I might actually ask you to organize one of the challenge posts for the veteran bloggers.

If you could get back to me with an idea of what you might write as the post, I would be grateful.

Miss W.

2. Hey Abbey,

Its sounds like we have alot in common for eample, I love maths, reading and chocolate. I always have an opinion and being loud and werid is what i do…. lol If you want to keep in touch then my blog is http://gracelog09.edublogs.org/
    I live in Australia and im a righty too lol hehe

Bye 4 now Grace =)

3. Pingback: Challenge 1 – Sept 2010 | Challenge Yourself to Blog

4. This is very interesting. You have some qualites that are different. For example the type of music you like and your superstar name

5. Abbey,
    Hi! This is a very interesting blog. I like how you describe your interests. Also, I like how you have different interests than normal interests. This factor makes it very interesting instead of the same boring interests. So, good job Abbey on your blog!

Kym

6. Pingback: This weeks challenge | blogIT@Tasman

7. Pingback: Student Blogging Challenge #1 | Info Tech 9

8. Hello Abby my name is Chase. Your friends think your weird well my friends tell me to make very odd noices like a firetruck, yes I can make myself sound like a firetruck. Well I hope to here back from you so bye

9. Hi Abby, I was just reading your blog and thought the children’s museum were you live sounds interesting. I think the burlap bag slide thing sounds fun. I also think your devotion to the piano is great. Who was the composer you met? I don’t know much about the piano but I think it would be cool to learn how to play one day.
    Natalie

10. Pingback: Creating Your About Me Page | Middle School Technology

11. Pingback: Getting read to blog: setup and first post | Info Tech 9

12. Pingback: Other Bloggers | Jamies Blog

13. Abbey, i love your blog and i think we have alot in common. I LOVE chocolate, milk and white chocolate are my favorites. I also like to read mystery novels but i have a soft spot for romance books. i would love to get to know you more, so bye for now! Check out my blog at mckaylaschroeder.edublogs.org

14. Hi Abbey! I love your blog! I think we have some things in common like… I’m also in my Junior High Jazz Bands only i play the tenor saxophone, math is also my favorite subject, and I played piano for 6 years but then I quit cause I got to busy! Do you play any sports? I would love to get to know you! You can come see my blog at mheimes21.edublogs.org!

15. Pingback: Who are you? Challenge 1-March 2011 | Challenge Yourself to Blog

16. Pingback: Challenge #1!!! Get started! Recognize any links below? :) | Fosgreenians Blog

17. Pingback: Edublog Challenge #1 | Mr. Miller's Classroom Blog

18. Hi Abbey,
    All this information is really cool. I can also play the piano! This stuff is super cool!
    I am also in the deublogs challenge.

19. Pingback: You are lucky to be visiting my blog because… | Tek2011

20. hey Abbey,

Seems like we have a lot in common. I love playing the piano as well and also love math. You are probably much better at playing the piano then I am because I only took lessons for about 2 years and then taught myself but I play flute in my Concert band. I actually saw your blog on this post we were both used as examples in. Keep writing I’d love to hear more.(:

21. Hi my name is Austin i am 13 years old i go to Middle School in Ohio. I like math to. I like to go out side to play baseball with my friends.

22. Hi Abbey, I’m Charlotte. I’m in sixth grade in Colorado Springs. I also like the movie Madagascar! The little lemurs are really funny. Please visit my blog at sugarplumfairy.edublogs.com. Hope to hear from you soon!

23. Pingback: What Makes Me Glow With Pride? | Mr. Miller's Classroom Blog

24. WoW!I really like your blog.I see that we have a lot of diffrent things.Also some similarites.Check out my blog and tell me what you think.By the way keep up the good work!

25. yeah you seem so really smart and i gotta go with cam i HATE math… sorry always have but girrrl i LOVE chocolate!

26. Hey Abbey, I was just curious and wanted to ask you some questions.
    1.Why do you like mystery books some much?
    2.Why would you call yourself the biggest nerd?
    3.Why did you start playing the piano?
    4.Why do you like chocolate so much?
    5.Why do you only listen to Christian Rock?
    6.Do you only play the piano?

27. Pingback: Mrs. Bryant's English Blog » Blog Assignment #1

28. Pingback: Mrs. Bryant's English Blog » Blog Archive » Blog Assignment #1

29. Pingback: Setting Up Your Blog : Ms Van Schooten's English Blog

30. Pingback: Week of 9/19 – 9/26 : 1st Hour English Blog

31. Pingback: Assignment 1 – Setting Up Your Blog : 1st Hour English Blog